EtikettenWeiß2014.indd

Enderle & MollMüller-Thurgau “Pur” 2015 (750ml)


Country:
Germany

Unit Type:
750ml

Estimated Price:
$23


Find a Bottle Near You

Find a Bottle

  • Please enter your email and choose any additional wines you might want us to track down for you. We'll be in touch shortly.

  • To select multiple wines, hold down the Command (Mac) or Control (PC) key when selecting.
Country

Germany

Unit Type

750ml

Alcohol

12%

Wine Class

Still White

Pack Size

12

Address

Baden

Estimated Price

$23

Vom Boden

3-4 day fermentation on the skins, then pressed. The wine is then moved to a 1000 liter clay tank and 30-40% of the skins are added back in. Interestingly, only 80% of the grapes are pressed – the other 20% are left intact and put directly into the tank. It then matures for 10 months before a super-light filtration and a tiny drop of sulfur at bottling.

Stephan Reinhardt, The Wine Advocate #226

"Entirely from own grapes grown in Münchweier, the 2015 Müller Pur macerated and fermented in stone vats with 20% crushed berries for six months. The barrel sample shows an orange color and an untamed nose that asks for a lot of aeration. Pure, dry, fresh and light, with a stimulatingly salty character, this is a promising Müller-Thurgau."

August 2016